PSA Guidelines & Submissions
Ason Entertainment World Ltd (Just247Radio and Just247TV) broadcasts Public Service Announcements (PSAs) as part of our mission to empower the communities we serve by providing support, assistance and information with a special emphasis on Business, Education
Social Action,Information/Technology,Health & Fitness
– Events or information must be submitted by a not-for-profit organization or non-profit agency.
– Events or information should have appeal and value toJust247Media’s audience and/or provide some service or benefit to the community and listeners supporting the categories listed above and serves the public interest.
– Events should be located in the geographic Lagos tri-state metro area served by Just247Media’s stations.
PSA Scheduling Information:
– PSAs will be scheduled based on airtime availability and are selected at the discretion of the PSA Coordinator. Placement and frequency cannot be guaranteed.
– PSA Event On Site requests will be reviewed against our internal calendar availability. Placement cannot be guaranteed.
– On Air PSAs will not exceed :30 second time slots.
– PSAs should be written in a neutral language, sharing information and details about the event.
PSA Submission Information:
– PSA requests must be submitted 30 days in advance to allow for review, selection and placement.
– PSA requests must be self-submitted by entering the event information the on line form at least 30 days before the event date.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org